Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Will Form 843 Assets

Instructions and Help about Will Form 843 Assets

Hello, this is Fatigued from US Taxes and ITIN. Calm. Are you an American citizen living abroad? Did you know that you have to file a tax return in the US every year as long as you're a US citizen? Many such individuals have had a tough time in the recent few months after the IRS has been aggressive in the requirement to file US tax returns and other necessary forms for Americans living in Canada. Most individuals are unaware of the filing requirement because they thought since they don't have any income or assets in the US, this was not necessary. However, they still have a filing requirement because they are a US citizen or green card holder. The IRS, or Internal Revenue Service, has decided to give these individuals another opportunity to file the necessary US tax returns and other required forms. The IRS is willing to waive the significant penalties for those who agree to voluntary disclosure of world income and comply with all the reporting requirements. The filing requirement also applies to green card holders who are treated the same way as US citizens for tax purposes. If you were a shareholder of a corporation in Canada, there are additional filing requirements. The 2012 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative has been reopened on January 9, 2012. There is no deadline set up yet. However, it's important to take advantage of the opportunity and start filing your unreported tax returns. We suggest you set up an appointment as soon as possible to discuss your situation and find out which returns and forms are required to be filed. For a detailed news release from the IRS regarding the 2012 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure, visit our website at US Taxes and ITIN calm. You can also call us at 416-626-2727 or...