Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Are Form 843 Spouse

Instructions and Help about Are Form 843 Spouse

What's up this is rocky a prosperity Tax Service and I was asked a question that I wanted to answer via video the question was my wife old student loans can I claim her as a dependent to avoid ivory fun being taken the answer is no you cannot claim your wife as a dependent the IRS says your wife or your spouse is not a qualified dependent however a tax professional can't file a form they could prevent a portion of your tax return from me and taking again we could file a form that a portion of your tax return may be returned to you again this is rocky miller of prosperity Tax Service and we look forward to seeing.